Tuesday, February 23, 2010

From under the bridge

Intro

Was a long drive in, but we are finally here we made it to caramel beach and wow this place is too magical. Scratch that. Vacations are magical, because for those amazing days you don't have to be you. Let me explain to those who have never been to the Shoswap's Caramel beach or seen it your missing out this place is what every Canadian and or American would want their summer beach house to look like. Each room has it's own bathroom. So no waiting for sister for two hours to get out, each room has a t.v and each room has an I pod dock station! Not only this but one side of the house is full of huge windows and as you gaze out all you see is the beautiful Okanogan waters, but I digress, I come from a home where I have a room, my sister has a room and my step dad sleeps on a couch, the fridge is hardly ever three quarters full and I’m pretty sure we owe rent money. I am 18 years old, I don't know my father, and you will teach more about me each blog. This is my life, my story, my truth this is me. The reason a love to act and write is simply this I love to create character's out of my life situations with one little twist outcomes are suspended and you create your own perception and your own understanding of their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment